The time has finally come for my new-blog-giveaway (though come to think of it, since this is a blog warming deal, why am I not being bestowed gifts?)! The items up for grabs are : First Prize: a Seventh Generation reusable grocery bag filled with different sample of environmentally-friendly products. Also included are full-sized bars of soap from Toms of Maine and De-lux. Second Prize: A Burts Bees overnight beauty bag and a $25 Visa gift card, and Third Prize: an E-Certificate for 50 free photo prints from Snapfish. In addition, all three winners will receive a CD of my favorite songs.
1. What food on the following list would I rather go hungry than ever eat? Bonus points if you know why.
- Ramen Noodles
2. What other blog do I write for?
3. How many times have I been married? And which marriage was the biggest mistake?
4. I got a soundtrack for my birthday; what movie was it for?
5. I do ___________ to eat, but I __________ to live (or, what do I do to keep me semi-sane while I am performing my job as an…)?
6. Which of the following is on my Top Ten list of Pet Peeves?
- People who talk on their cell phones while driving
- Misspelled signs (as in advertising or outside stores)
- The sound of an animal licking itself
- Sarah Palin
7. If I had unlimited financial resources, what would be the first thing I would do?
8. Of the following words/phrases I have had attributed to me in the last 6 months, which bothers me the most?
- Fucked up
- Mommy blogger
9. Which blogger would I choose to meet first if given the chance?
10.Do I know how to type?
There you have it, folks. Please leave your answers in the comment section, and remember, there are no “extra” entries for following, commenting, referring friends, buying that second set of knives. The person with the most answers correct wins, and the people with the second and third most correct second and third place.