Haven’t done one of these for awhile, so special thanks to Mrs. 4444 for still doing these! It makes me smile that some things haven’t changed!
- Owen went to bed with a stomach ache last night and Sam has been up barfing most of the night. This does not bode well for a happy Halloween, does it? The thing is, as long as Josie doesn’t get sick, we are still totally going trick-or-treating. She picked her own costume this year and I am NOT going to deny her the chance to wear it!
- Steve was supposed to be flying home from work today but it has been changed now to Tuesday afternoon. This is another reason we WILL go out tonight, to distract the kids. It is a blessing that Steve has this job, but it isn’t easy on any of us.
- In a bloodthirsty rampage a few months ago, the dogs killed all of our half-wild cats. We live in the country, which means we now have a mouse problem. This does not make me happy, as I witnessed one scurrying through the kids’ bathroom this morning.
- We have a forecast of snow for this weekend. I am not sure how I feel about this.
- Jose put these gel cling-on things on the window, Halloween themed. The way she has it set up, the black cat is pooping out a full moon. She thinks we are laughing because she is so sweet.
- Even though I hate sick kids, I am also not entirely sad about having a quiet day. There may or may not be a nap later, and my house really needs attention after the goings on of the last few weeks.
- Sam got accepted to go to a huge Modeling/Acting convention in New York Next year. This is a huge deal, and we are really excited.
- We have to raise $15,000 to GET to the convention and have Sam participate. Lots less excited about that, but we have some great fundraising ideas and Sam set up a GoFundMe account. We can do it, right?
Well. I know there are better fragments out there so go check them out.